Solar LED Street Light With Security Camera
This Solar LED street light can automatically activate the security camera and LED light as soon as vehicles or pedestrians are detected in the area. with built-in Smart Sense Technology. This powerful light turns on at dark, goes to high power at movement and then back to normal power. The camera automatic video recording onto an SD Card and Wireless Network using standard IT storage and networking devices.
this solar street lights main application places are as follows: streets, parking lots, parks, open areas, playgrounds, public areas, HOA communities, commercial, farm, and large residential lighting.
solar led street light with CCTV camera and mounting hardware.
Product reference number M-LSL-H60W
- This lighting option is extremely energy efficient and low maintenance;
- A completely “green” option with no gases or other harmful emissions;
- Will not cause damage, such as fading, caused by traditional lighting;
- Any heat generated by these lights is almost non-existent when compared to halogen light;
- Light emitted from best outdoor flood lights does not cause damage to skin or eyes;
- Average lifespan of these lights is 30,000 hours which equates to three years and four months.
- Intelligent battery management software to prevent over-charging and over-discharging
- The system can operate typically from dusk to dawn or be single or dual timer controlled
- Light appearance of 3000-3500K,6300-7000K
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of >120 Lumens per watt and instant on
- Energy Star rated
- ETL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 50,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- RECOMMENDED USES
- Wall mounted
- Pole mounted
- Outdoor fixtures
- Single package size
- Rated for outdoor use; Suitable for all outdoor large-area lighting
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor rated fixture
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility, no electromagnetic interference to the surrounding environment
- Do not open; no serviceable parts inside
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights